1. Hinduja Radiology Visiting Fellowships at Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai
Following fellowships are available for 2-4 weeks. Please note that the hospital does not provide any accomodation.
Ultrasound & Color Doppler, CT, MRI, Neuroradiology / Head & Neck Radiology, Angiography and Intervention, Conventional Radiology, Mammography
|Highlights :||Teaching by a team of experienced and academic radiologists, One to one training, State-of-the-art machines, Daily teaching with lectures and conferences in addition to routine reporting sessions, Learning aids like PC with CD-ROM, TV/VCR for teaching videos, radiology books and journals available|
Dr. Jagdish Modhe, MD
Head - Dept of Imaging,
P D Hinduja Hospital,
Dept of Imaging,
1st Flr, New Bldg Veer Savarkar Marg,
Mumbai 400 016, India.
2.Ultrasound Fellowships at Mediscan Systems, Chennai
1. Basic Course on Abdomen & Obstetric Ultrasound 2months (Jan-Feb:Mar-Apr:July-Aug:Sep-Oct: Nov-Dec). Course starts on the 1st of the month or the 2nd if 1st is a Sunday) Radiologists, Obstetricians & Minimum 3 yrs after MBBS (must have 3 yrs clinical experience) Rs.20,000/-
2. Basic Course on Colour Doppler 1 week - 1st week of June Only for Doctors with 5 years experience in Ultrasound Rs.7,500/-
3. Orientation Course in Obstetrics and Gynaecology 15 days - Last 15 days of June Only for qualified obstetricians Rs.10,000/-
113-B, Avvai Shanmugam Road, Royapettah, Chennai-600 014.Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
|Phone :||8226965 / 8230677 / 8251512 / 8276232 / 8259556 . Fax: 8272996|
3.GENESIS SCANS ULTRASOUND TRAINING CENTER at Chennai conducts regular Basic and Advanced courses in Ultrasound.
Ultrasound Training Programmes
These are structured training programme comprising of both theory and extensive hands – on practical training experience.
1) Introduction to Obstetric Sonography – One week basic course
This course is designed to introduce young aspirants to the skill of Obstetric sonography as a tool in Fetal Medicine.It incorporates an overview of the physics of ultrasound, introduction to the scan machine and the basic principles of effective fetal scanning. It is a pre requisite for candidates wishing to undertake the orientation and advanced courses subsequently to enhance their acumen in the field of Fetal Medicine.
2) Orientation fortnight – the two week course in Obstetric scans for Fetal diagnosis
This course provides a starting point for Obstetricians who wish to adopt ultrasound as an add-on skill in the diagnosis of fetal conditions. A two week curriculum will aim to build the foundation in basic ultrasound skills, with an option of hands-on training . A systematic approach to Fetal diagnosis will be taught and the candidates will be oriented towards application of their scan skills in enhancing their clinical judgement.
3) Advanced Obstetric ultrasound course – a two week programme
This fortnight long course if for practitioners who are doing Obstetric scans and are well oriented to the technical skills of scanning. The aim of this course is to sharpen your skills in special techniques like Fetal Doppler, screening for chromosomal abnormalities with gestation specific ultrasound markers and detailed analysis of specific Fetal anomalies.
for more information www.fetalmedicineindia.in